NEW VACANCY Communication & Event Officer
Civil Society Europe is looking for its new Communication and Events Officer!
The Communication and Events Officer will report to CSE Coordinator (Carlotta Besozzi).
time: Full-time 38 hours/week
- Duration: 12 months, with the possibility of extension
- Contract type: Fixed term Employee contract under Belgian Law
- Location: CSE office in Brussels and Home-working arrangements for 2 days/week
- 2600 € gross per month
- Benefits: Annual subscription Public transport costs in Brussels & Office allowance
Deadline to apply: 2 April 2023 COB
Job description and main tasks
The Communication and Event Officer will contribute to enhancing the visibility of CSE activities and campaign targeting decision-makers, other civil society organisations, social partners, academia, etc. Will also support communication towards the members.
an internal and external communication strategy
-Be responsible for the development of the strategy as well as of the dissemination and communication tools
- Be in charge of the rollout of the Communication of campaigns and activities of the organisation
- Draft content for social media and newsletters
- Update and improve the website and its content
- Support the preparation of communication materials (leaflets, publications, reports, etc.)
- Organise and support meetings of the network of communication officers
- Be in charge of the organisation of events and their dissemination
- Contribute to other Office tasks
How to apply
Please note that a valid EU working permit is required.
Interested in the job? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 April 2023 close of business.
The application should include:
- a Europass CV
- a letter of motivation
- A powerpoint presentation of maximum 8 slides about Civil Society Europe
We are planning to interview successful candidates as we receive applications so do not hesitate to send your letter of motivation, CV and presentation as soon as possible.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Provisional timeline: Deadline for applications: Sunday 2 April, close of business | Start date: 17 April 2023
Please, find here the job offer.